Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Movie Review "The Holiday"

If you love watching chick flicks as much as I do on a lazy winter day then this is the movie for you. This movie is about two girls Iris (who works for a newspaper) and Amanda (Movie Trailer creator)...how they lose and find new love during a perfect holiday season. If you happen to be sentimental enough and take love matters seriously then some emotional scenes are sure to bring tears in your eyes...Cameron Diaz looks simply dazzling whereas Kate Winslet's makeup man could have done a better job. Jude Law has done justice to his role and Jack Black as usual looks funny (I can't seem to get his Nacho Libre image out of my mind).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I first started reading, I thought you were talking about a movie about two lesbians fall inglove. Then I realized it was about The Holiday :(...

The movie looks fairly decent though, I might check it out with a date sometime...