Monday, January 08, 2007

Dinner at Moxie's Classic Grill, Kelowna


Last night, I had a wonderful dinner with friends at Moxie's Classic Grill to celebrate the engagement of two of my good friends, Maizal and Lindsay. The choice of restaurant was obvious as Moxie's is centrally located and is one of the upbeat restaurants of Kelowna. Moxie's has a beautiful decor which is warm and luxurious at the same time. The restaurant is family friendly and includes a kids menu. I must say the food at Moxie's is quite sumptuous and you might have tough time deciding what to eat as there is wide variety of dishes. Although dinner at Moxie's is absolutely satisfying, you must save some appetite to enjoy their dessert which is an absolute delight. Whether you choose blackberry apple crisp or mocha Kahlua cheesecake you'll simple love it. However, my favourite is white chocolate brownie which is simply irresistible as it is made of white and dark chocolate folded into a white chocolate brownie, finished with french vanilla ice cream, real whipped cream, and warm chocolate sauce. All in all, Moxie's classic grill is a perfect place to meet friends after work or to have a fabulous dinner with family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either you have no idea what good food is or you mustbe paid by Moxie. I took the family there for the Mothers day. What a mistake. The shoe leather B grade sirloin steak got my jaw so sore from trying to eat it so I refuse to finish it. My wife had to send her steak back 3 times to get what she likes and of course by then it was suitable for wallet leather. The broccoli was cook to mush and the beans weren't cooked at all. Terrible food. They still charged me $92 for the meal and drink except my steak. NO thanks I'll never ever eat or recommend Moxie's again

Anonymous said...

I visited Moxies in Kelowna last month and had a better experience. I wouldn't call the food we had outstanding but it was averagely good though a little overpriced we felt.

On a positive note it's a pleasant place to eat with nice decor and decent service.

Anonymous said...

We came in during mid afternoon (2:30-3:00) wasn't busy, hostes asked lounge or dinning room, I replied with whatever will be faster as we were in a bit of a hurry. We were sat in the dinning room, we sat for over 15 minutes untill server came over and said she would be with us in just a moment. The hostes walked by a few times in a skirt that was so short that it was imposilble not to get an eye full of her underwear as she walked past our booth. after another 10 mins of NO service we left!