Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ravishing Revelstoke, British Columbia


My husband, Manoj graduated from Revelstoke High school and during our courtship he use to talk a lot about his years spent in Revelstoke. I was quite eager to visit this town and last year i got this opportunity to spend some days in Revelstoke. I found this town simply ravishing. Set amidst mountain ranges Monashee and Selkirk ,this town is skier's paradise. Railway museum of Revelstoke is one of its kind. The town also offers variety of adventure sports like Hiking, mountain biking, rowing, snowmobiling, river rafting. However,what i enjoyed most was my stay at Canyon motor Inn and visit to BC Hydro's Revelstoke Dam, one of North America's largest and most modern hydro-electric dam. Columbia river running through the town provides such a tranquility to the soul that you feel like visiting the town again and again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, revelstoke is a wonderful place