Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Movie Review 'Wild Hogs'

I am just back after watching the movie 'Wild Hogs'. It was one of those days when nothing went right at work and I was totally exhausted by the time I returned home in the evening. I needed to unwind myself and I couldn't think of anything better than watching something light and funny. My options were limited as only few good comedy movies are playing in the theaters this week so I decided to rent a video. However, on absolute insistence of my husband I went to watch the movie 'Wild Hogs'.

Movie can be summed up in a single word as 'Hilarious.' I don't know why I had an impression that it's a guy movie and would be action-packed. I guess movie posters which showed four guys on a bike created that image in my mind. Nonetheless the story line doesn't put too much pressure on your brain like some other movies playing like 'The number 23 ' and 'Premonition' (which are both currently playing in theatres) and wasn't complicated to understand. I couldn't control my laughter during some of the scenes; It almost made me want to go on a road trip on a motor bike. So, if you want to watch a light comedy and relax then choose 'Wild Hogs.'

3 comments:

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Thanks, I will.
I love comedy, light or heavy.

Adi said...

Let me know what you think about it.

Demara said...

Yup Wild Hogs was so funny!