Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Isn't Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix overrated ?

I am not criticising or being judgemental about new Harry Potter movie, " Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" but I think the movie is a bit overrated. It was same old storyline, same old magic tricks and same old witches and wizards. Wait a sec, is it that I was expecting too much from this movie?

I am wondering if I have lost my sense of delving into fantasy world and enjoying pure fiction. Well, I would give this movie 7 out of 10 but everyone around me seems to be responding its an awesome movie. I personally feel movie was too long and was boring in certain parts. Nonetheless it made a lot of money and everyone seems to be mystified and smitten by Harry Potter.

Does anyone else share my opinion?

No comments: